It'd be awfully strange if we do not have one - a Mother's Day celebration, I mean. Sunday, May 9th 2010 is Mother's Day in the U.S. of A. To commemorate this day, verastic dot com will be having another blog event, like the Valentine's Day one - except for mothers this time.
Everyone who has or had a mother, everyone who has or had someone like a mother, everyone who is or was a mother, and everyone who is or was an expectant mother is welcome to send pictures. Send them to project@verastic.com by Sunday, May 2nd 2010. Perhaps, the flyer and video below would entertain you better. Enjoy.

13 comments:
You didnt mention the prize for entering.
Why will I send my mothers picture if there is no prize???
Hisss
Oh wait im first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
This sounds like fun!! But I'm wondering if I even have a picture of myself with the kids...I'm usually the one taking the picture...LOL!!
Thank you for the wonderful b-day wishes!
"Sweet mother, I no go forget you...for the suffer wey you suffer for me o."
Love that song.
ps: how can I be confident that you didn't hurt any smiley faces? Hmmm...I imagine you beat them up to make them cooperate.
Hello,
Please check out the Fashion for the Nations - Fashion For Jos facebook page on facebook and join the fan page:
Landover, Maryland on May 1st 2010, we will be raising funds for innocent victims of violence in Jos city through fashion and music. Yes! Nigerians in the diaspora do care and Yes! we don't just speculate or be spectators, we act regardless of any distance barriers. Get involved! All hands are officially on deck!
facebook link:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-For-The-Nations-FASHION-FOR-JOS/110707762286326?v=app_2347471856&ref=ts
awww i am def participating this time
This is really cool.I so like!
i will send mine but like fabulola said, wetin dey inside for us or our mama?
feel free to say am too materialistic, i already know, lol
Lets discus cash rewards!!!
NaijaBlood 4 life. Lol!
nice idea bt wts D catch.
I'm with Fabs.. what is the prize???.. If you get to see a pic of me and my mum, you might want to steal her!!! vera I dont trust you!!! hehe..:)
Fabulola: I'll slap you oh! Which kin prize you dey find? Besides, you already commented here as the first person. Isn't that prize enough for you? *wink, wink*
Helene: Oh, no!! We gotta change that! Having you and your two sets of twins will be totally awesome!! Tehehe. Who knows, by the time you take the picture, there might be a third set on the way. ***Vera slowly steps away from Helene...just in case she gets violent***
Jaycee: Oh, you've hurt my feelings! Don't you trust me? Would I do that to a smiley face?? Look @ how adorable they look. I love smiley faces! LOL. I thought about using a different song o, but Sweet Mother is such a classic.
Fashion For Jos: Thank you so much for the information. I will check it out right now. Thank you.
BBB: Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Woot! Woot! Let's give it up for the one, the only BBB! Thanks, sweetheart.
So Sexy: Thank you, darling. I hope you'll take part in it.
Omotee: Hmm. Me, I will not call you materialistic o! I don't want to say or do anything that will cost me your picture. I will rather say that you're "sensible" *coughs* lol. Sweetheart, I love you. Isn't that enough?
T - Notes: So you're letting Fabulola, the traitor, to sway you ehn? All this time, I thought you're on my side.
Fragile Looks: Chineke God of heaven above. Which kin catch/reward/prize una dey find? Is my love no longer sufficient?
Ms. O: First of all, I've already seen a picture of your mom (and dad sef!). Secondly, I already stole her. We've been seeing either other secretly. So now that the cat is out of the bag, biko send me the picture. Thank you!
Ahhh, what's with all these people wanting prize eh? LOL.
Nice one Vera, I love that song, I see yours is a more modern remix, love it still.
Post a Comment