A girl becomes unmotivated.
Maybe sad even.
And she needs a hug here and there
Even an e-hug would do.
She needs to hear that it will be alright
That this, too, will pass.
She needs to be told that it's not her fault
And that these things do happen.
A girl wants to be spoiled
She wants to be spoiled rotten
She wants to be bad and be rewarded for it
She needs to be given attention
She needs to be listened to
Really listened to
And laughed with.
And prayed with.
And, of course, played with.
But a girl is always, always grateful to everyone who has called, e-mailed, texted, and checked up on her - one way or another. She's very grateful for all the encouraging words that have given her hope, for the humorous words that have her laughing at ungodly hours of the night, and for the commitment.
Right now, a girl has to go to bed. She hopes to be back in three days, feeling more like her self. But she does hope you'll listen to the Verastic Talk Show today (at 10am U.S. Eastern/ 3pm Nigerian time). It'll be co-hosted by Catwalq.
20 comments:
Well, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. So go to bed and I hope u wake up better tomorrow, lady!
Awww my babes...feel better!
((((((((((((((e-hugs))))))))))))))
Miss Vee, pele o, pls feel better real soon. It is well.
sending you some love Vera... i feel what you're saying.... and truly this too shall pass
chin up, girl
{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}
Sounded like you really needed some petting. Well, the feeling comes and leaves. You'll be fine.
(((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))
:* (that's a kiss incase you were wondering)
You know we all love this girl.
Be good hun, take care of you.
Ngwa Funmi and mr Shoes, make sure you take care of the girl.
See you in the chat room hun :*
*****HHHHUUUUUGGGGG**********
mwah
Confession: J'adore you Vera. It's the things you do and how you say the words. *Hugs*
Hugs!
Where the radio show link?
lotsa HUGS your way..tomorrow will come with some better energy..
Vera..hope you're ok...
Hugs!!! (((((((((())))))))))
Perfectly Human: You're perfectly right. A girl did what she had to do, and this morning, a girl woke up feeling so much better! Thanks, darling.
Ms O: Sweetheart, thank you for the e-hugs. All of you are making a girl blush! lol. Thanks, darling. I feel better.
Just Joxy: Thank you, love. I feel better already. I was quite down yesterday, but today, it's like yesterday didn't even happen.
Diamond: Thankkkkssss!!!!!! My chin is up. I'm smiling. This, indeed, shall pass, too. Thank you.
Daylight: No kidding. I really did need some petting - even if in words alone. Oh, well.
Mizchif: Sweetie'm, thank you for checking up on me today. Na you biko. Thank you. Funmie actually make me feel better without even knowing it. LOL. We ate Chinese food together. She gave me a pair of precious earrings, a new pair of nude thong sandals, and she sent me an encouraging e-mail. Oh, and thanks for clarifying that that's a kiss. Wouldn't have guessed. LOL!
Ibiluv: Thanks, honey!!!!! Thanks, darling. Thank you.
Jaycee: Well, I just wanted someone to pet me, but saying you adore me, that's even better! LOL. Now, I'm blushing. I think I might be in love with you sef :-)
Myne: Thanks, boo! Which radio show link now? You go wound oh! I put it there in the post na. Abi maybe you need to click the 'Radio' tab for more details ni?
His Treasure: Thank you, darling. Tomorrow (today) did come with a lot more energy. Thank God.
Write Freak: I'm okay now. Thanks, darling for the e-hug!
Awwww and here is a massive e-hug to you. HHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
Just seeing this. Pele. I hope you get better by now.
Truly wish I could listen in cause that completely describes the typical girl.. could you could you reproduce the transcript on your site when the talk is over?
please so me some love on www.naijastories.com on my poem titled FOR ME THEY AND THEM
Would you also like to have the WE ARE JOS banner on your site.We'd be so honoured..if yes, please visit http://helpnigeria.blogspot.com
Every now and then, I'd be very happy to give you a hug and let you know that this too will pass.. :)
Just be Vera..stic.
Mushy mushy Vera? Well, it goes to show we are all hu(wo)man. But next time, you might consider adding "A guy got to do what a guy got to do"
Hi Vera, here's an e-hug for you! Love coming to your blog.
Mamuje: Thank you, darling. Your hug was the biggest and warmest of them all (but don't tell anyone that I said so oh).
Baroka: Yeap. You know it. Thanks a lot for calling and calling and texting and texting. LOL!! Thanks, Baroka.
2Cute4U: The typical girl indeed! Thanks a lot for your support, dear. I'll be going over to Naija Stories to show you some love for sure.
Ochuko: Thank you, baby. Every now and then, I'd love to receive that hug from you. I'll stay Vera...stic --- but it's just because you asked oh.
Kenn-Knotty: LOL @ mushy Vera. Contrary to popular belief, Vera is very, very mushy oh! It's just that she needs someone to be mushy with. LOL @ a guy's got to do what a guy's got to do. Na you know that one oh!
Homie G-Funk: Thank you, darling! I really, really appreciate the e-hug and the love.
I'm sure u r back to ur usual fly self, but all d same, here's an e-hug, just so u know that I appreciate you and ur work...
Post a Comment