- Well, for starters, I talked 2 my bestfriend in Naija....yay!!!!!!!! I cannot begin 2 tell you how happy I was (and still am) to talk to Uchenna. She's da bomb! That girl is soooo... I can't even tell you. Words are not enough for me 2 tell you. It's quite disappointing that I did not write about her in my article about girl friends; I just decided to write about only those in U.S.... but I really wish I had included her name. Anyways, she's close 2 my heart. I cannot wait 2 see her again...it's been too damn long.
- I started another article called "If You Must, Do It The Right Way". Do you have any idea what it might be about? I think it's one of those articles where I joke about serious issues, which is why I personally like it. You should check it out when I'm done writing it. Of course, I will let you know.
- I watched two naija movies online. Did you know you could watch Naija movies online for free? Yes oh, courtesy of Online Nigeria. I was (and still am, of course) impressed! Those movies really helped keep me busy. Thank God 4 that miracle.
I'm starting to accept the fact that I might not work this summer, but I just wish and pray and Hope to God that I get a lap top. It will really make my summer! I'm a weird creature, you know. A lot of people can't wait for summer to get here, so they can be all skimpy and hot, but me on the other hand, I hate...or rather dislike summer. There is nothing refreshing about constantly being warm. I mean, hot damn! Fall is really my best season, but if I had 2 pick one between the harsh winter and the burning summer, you better believe I'd rather have winter.
It's refreshing to have warm weather; keyword being 'warm', but summer is just straight up wicked! It makes me very uncomfortable as I do not ever wish to break a sweat unless I am deliberately trying 2. During the summer, breathing alone woulf make you break a sweat. Although I don't sweat a lot, I don't even wanna be moist. And taking showers every 30 minutes starts taking a toll on one's skin after a while.
If you care to know, the itching on my breast and nipple has stopped. I don't know what that was all about, but I am glad it's over with now.
Sorry I did not come back yesterday to continue my entry; I was carried away by the Naija movie I was watching. So how do you like my picture? I figured it's time for people to see what this mysterious Vera looks like.... abi what do you think?
Nite....
2 comments:
hahhahaha nigerian movies are the best!My nigerian cousins are always making me watch them
Thanks gal for posting the links to the Naija movie site. I love Naija movies so much, u have no idea how long i've been craving to watch one. After my finals yesterday, i just had to watch 2 movies straight up from that site. The best thing again is that they're FREE.
Post a Comment