Thursday, May 11, 2006

Crossroads

You know we as human beings always meet several crossroads in life; we find ourselves in situations where we have 2 make decisions 2 take one road... and only one. Usually, there r things we want on both roads, but life won't b nice enough 2 let us have both, so we end up makin a choice. If we're lucky, the decision is pretty simple and it will not take us less than a second 2 decide, but if we are not lucky, we have 2 weigh and reweigh our options, and even after all the weighing, we still don't know if we made the right decision. We may have 2 go on 4 the rest of our lives wondering "what if I had picked the other road?"

The reason why i am talking about crossroads is because today was a terrible, terrible day 4 me. I wish I could go in2 details, but I would rather not. I don't know if I have eva been so confused in my life. I don't know what the hell I am doing; I don't know what I should be doing or what I should not even be considering. In my case, I seem 2 have 2 many roads 2 go, but the problem is that I can only go on one. No matter what decision I decide 2 make, I would still feel down @ the end of it.

I have been crying all day; my eyes are blood-shot, my head is throbbing and I am sleepy as hell. I only slept for about an hour between yesterday and today. I feel so exhausted and I really wish I could just disappear 2 an island and stay there by myself for a while i recuperate and get my head together...but no such luck 4 me.

It is @ times like this that I wish I had some supernatural power. I wish I could fly myself 2 Heaven or at least summon the presence of His Royal Highness, God 2 my house, so I could ask him some serious questions. Yea, I know God is everywhere, but I want him 2 be physically present, and I wanna look in2 His eyes and ask Him questions. Whatever He says I should do, I will. I honestly would not question His authority for one second.

There r so many things that I wish I could right now, but God knows best anyway. I'm goin 2 bed for now; I will be back tomorrow, I hope.

I'm really, really down, and I feel like if I get up from this chair, I will pass out.

I have an exam tomorrow and I have no idea what 2 expect. I have not even taken the time 2 look at my book. I don't use the f-word, but this is some fucked up shit.

Good nite, diary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, ur lucky u seem to have a lot of options. Some people don't even have an option. Try not to live in the past. What has no remedy should be treated with out regards."MOVE ON"

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin