Sunday, July 09, 2006

100 Things You Didn't Know About Me

This post is just a post 2 tell you a few thingz about me; read and learn

  1. My name (Vera) is a Russian name, and it means 'Faith/Faithful". (I was born in Russia)
  2. My godmother is white from Poland, and I have not seen her since I was four
  3. I play too much
  4. I talk too much (not necessarily 2 other people, but 2 myself)
  5. I'm very approachable
  6. I'm a mini neat freak
  7. My favorite ice cream flavor is butter pecan
  8. My favorite yougurt flavor is vanilla
  9. My favorite color is blue
  10. I love planning parties & events
  11. I am not science-inclined
  12. I'm very friendly
  13. Beef is my favorite meat
  14. I can manage chicken, but I don't do turkey
  15. I eat fried fish, and sometimes, I can manage cooked fish, but I don't eat shrimps, oysters, lobsters, crabs...or any other seafood 4 that matter.
  16. I don't eat snails
  17. I have a sweet tooth
  18. I love gel pens
  19. Nokia is my favorite phone; I really think they are the best.
  20. I'm with T-Mobile, and I really don't see myself eva leaving; I love T-Mobile!
  21. Every February, I somehow catch the stomach virus (it's been happening every february since I came 2 the States)
  22. I love being spoiled by a man (but I'll neva tell)
  23. I hardly try new things (especially food)
  24. I have a very imaginative and creative mind
  25. I day-dream a lot
  26. I laugh and cry in my sleep, but mostly laugh
  27. A lot of people call me crazy
  28. I'm very goofy
  29. I'm mischievious, and I love practical jokes
  30. I dream of becoming a famous writer
  31. I'd like to star in a movie (@ least once)
  32. I'm looking forward 2 my wedding (though I am not engaged)
  33. I want a big, elaborate wedding
  34. I need a partner who is as goofy and playful as I am
  35. People always tell me I'm so funny
  36. I love shoes, clothes, purses, etc, but I hate going shopping
  37. I don't know what I would do without my lip gloss (I'm obsessed)
  38. I've recently become obsessed with flossing
  39. I always have 2 have spare lotion, deodorant and facial wipes.
  40. I love washing dishes; when I'm washing them, I always think (sometimes out loud) about stuff...like my life.
  41. I don't eat oatmeal in the summer (too hot)
  42. I still love cerelac
  43. I act like a child sometimes (in terms of playing and stuff)
  44. No1 ever guesses my age correctly by the things I say
  45. I look like my father
  46. I love going 2 bed naked
  47. I love taking showers
  48. I'm romantic (but I need a partner who is equally romantic for my "romanticness" 2 be stimulated)
  49. I don't like wahala (trouble)
  50. I laugh more times in a day that some people do in a month
  51. I believe I would make a great wife
  52. I also believe I would make a great mother
  53. I believe God will use me for my generation; I just don't know how
  54. I love my parents
  55. I'm selfish
  56. I feel like only God understands me
  57. If I could put a ring on myself and marry myself, I would (but I can't afford the ring I want)
  58. Ogbono soup is my favorite; nsala is my next
  59. I have three favorite cereals: Honey-Nut Chex, Frosted Flakes and Honey Bunches of Oats
  60. I love my cell phone (it's old and ordinary, but it's mine)
  61. I have the number of the people I'm gonna be donating money to when I get a job
  62. I know what church I wanna get married in
  63. I don't want my kids to grow up in a foreign land
  64. My period runs for five days; the second day is the worst = cramps and heavy bleeding
  65. I didn't grow breast until I turned 15
  66. I didn't start my period until I was 15 too
  67. I love having my space
  68. I don't like being bothered
  69. I'm not so into tv
  70. I often wonder what my children would look like
  71. I don't like my rice fully cooked; I like it a little hard
  72. I love suya
  73. I don't eat chips
  74. I don't like anything that has chocolate
  75. I cannot drink a full cup of anything with milk; it will make me throw up
  76. I don't eat onions and garlic (unless they are blended and I can't see them)
  77. I don't eat chicken skin
  78. I recently fell in love with broccoli
  79. I love marshed potatoes and beef gravy
  80. I believe in God and all that He represents
  81. I believe in the power of prayer
  82. I have never seen a ghost and do not ever wish to see one
  83. Make-up (cosmetics) is the only form of art I know
  84. I'm constantly playing with/touching my breast (not in a sexual manner - it's just a childhood habit)
  85. I love dancing
  86. I do not believe in love @ first sight
  87. I love being surprised (in a good way o!)
  88. I admire romantic (thoughtful) and spontaneous men
  89. I love going to the movie theatre
  90. I believe in professionalism
  91. I have too many black shoes
  92. I love traditional outfits
  93. I don't like Nigerian churches (too much gossips & busy bodies)
  94. I do not believe in divorce
  95. I love cleaning the cooker
  96. When I get married, I'm gonna get two German Shepherd dogs (male & female)
  97. I don't like cats; they're too lazy and they scratch too much
  98. I love receiving gifts
  99. I have a big jar of Vaseline next 2 my bed...just in case I have 2 wake up @ night and moisturize my lips
  100. I love attending weddings

There you go..... 100 things you didn't know about me. Watch out for Part II (and maybe III sef)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I can write your biography now o, let us go sign contract o.
NIce piece,really expository...
Stay good dear.

Anonymous said...

Just came across this. Nice to get to know the person behind the writing a little more.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin