Thursday, January 26, 2006

True Confessions

  • Lately, my mind has been preoccupied with owning a huge German Shepherd dog
  • I hate school
  • I need a job.... quick
  • Right now, I am feeling extremely uncomfortable
  • I don't understand some people; I just don't.
  • I should be working on my book, but I don't feel up to it @ all
  • I'm in a pissed-off mood.
  • I need my father
  • I feel compromised
  • There's something wrong with us (women); we always want what we can't have (not that I can't have the German Sheperd dog; I can and I will... just a matter of time)
  • Being appreciated is not a bad feeling @ all.
  • I've been undermined and I feel somewhere between hurt and enraged, and I hate feeling this way. It's very bad 4 business. It's a contract waver, a deal breaker...and it's very punishable by the heart.
  • Being undermined & demoralized over and over by someone you care about really takes a toll on one's emotions; mine, that is.
  • I think I'm the new MizUnderstood. Maybe I have too many phonetics in my English or something (but I doubt it), cause somehow I say 'A' and people hear 'B'. I feel like I'm in Germany speaking Swahili with a Chinese accent.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin